Summer Schools in Russia - Summer between Europe and Asia
Booking till: 01.08.2019
Minimum Age: 15+
Language Level: Beginner and higher
Duration: 2-4 weeks
Ekaterinburg is the center of the Ural Part of Russia, impressive industrial center of the country. It is located at the boundary between Asia and Europe it is truly a cosmopolitan city. It is the 4th most populated city in Russia.
It is now also the center of business, culture, modern art and innovation.
The school is located on the main street in the city center 15 minutes away from the main university of the Ural Russia - UrFU. Classes are bright and modern.
Small groups with a maximum of 10 students per class
Professional academic staff
In-house published coursebooks
A wide variety of interesting social activities and excursions
• Russian for beginners and elementary level students
• Russian for intermediate and upper intermediate leveled students
Course fee for adults 18+: 195 Euro per week.
Group prices for younger students are available on request.
• One of the biggest in Russia collections of retro cars, bicycles and motorbikes. 4 floors of more than 160 cars and 150 motorbikes and bikes of both Russia and the world. There is famous Rolls-Royce 40/50 HP “Silver Ghost” and the main resident of the Russian Tsar Nikolai II car park - Delaunay-Belleville.
• “Bazhov places” - untouched beauties of nature, unseen animals, crystally fresh air, unforgettably blue lake Talkov stone in the former mine.
• City tour including the place where Ekaterinburg started and the mysterious Church on the Blood - the place where Tsar Russia ended after Nikolay II and his family were killed.
• «Holzan» is a rehabilitation and monitoring center for birds of prey, home to over 50 species set in 2.5 hectare of forest. You can also take part in some exciting activities with the opportunity to hand feed wolves, roe deer and birds of prey.